Run by George Budgen up until c.1876. After this J. Page was the landlord from c. 1876 - late 1930s. The Horse and Groom closed in 2015. Currently there is a petition to re-open the Horse and Groom.

The London Unity
Landlord names include J. Measor from the 1870s, and T.N. Snelling and Henry Bridger during the 20s and 30s.






